Who scored the quickest goal?
- Tammy Roder, Bowsher Red, 1986, Bowsher Red vs. Oregon. The goal was scored on the opening face-off, with the center winning the face-off and passing the ball back to Tammy, who scooped the ball the from beyond mid court for the score, at the 7:51 mark on the game clock (before the coaches had a chance to get off the ice for the start of the game).
Who scored the second quickest goal?
- Jennifer Trzcinski, Start Ice Angels, 1999, Ice Angels vs. Notre Dame Thunder. It was opening night of the 1999 season, and the number #1 seed in the Red Conference, the Notre Dame Thunder, was playing the number #9 seed (in a field of 16 teams), the Start Ice Angels. On the opening face-off Jennifer Trzcinski got the ball and scooped it from just beyond mid court into the Notre Dame net with 7:47 showing on the clock. Afterwards the Ice Angels held on to win 1-0.
Who scored the quickest back-to-back goals?
- Danielle McConnell, Bowsher Purple, 1994, Bowsher Purple vs. Central. The first score came after the center won a face-off and passed the ball back to Danielle, who then scooped the ball from beyond mid court for the score, and then immediately repeated the feat in the ensuing face-off after the score.
What goalie has allowed the fewest goals?
- Theresa Heumann, Bowsher Blue, 1981, no goals allowed during the regular season, one goal allowed in the playoffs during the championship game.
What player has scored the most goals in a single season?
- Jennifer McDonald, Bowsher Mighty Ducks, 1999, in nineteen games she scored a total of 53 goals.